H.D.’s inspiration and presence plays a vibrant role in popular culture. While the H.D. International Society does not endorse or support any merchants, we do find it exciting to see H.D.’s inroads in commercial culture.
- The H.D. in Paris line at Anthropologie draws on H.D.’s image
- Jerise’s Papercut Portrait of H.D. on Etsy
- Zachary Lindsey’s “Hilda Doolittle: Bethlehem’s Lost Poet” makes H.D. a matter of Lehigh Valley Style
- The Hilda Doolittle Kindle Case at Zazzle lets you read H.D. beside a portrait of H.D
- H.D.’s Historical Marker appears on the Waymarking.com site for GPS-guided exploring
- H.D. Card by Lisa Simon and Courtney Blazon (image link through Facebook)